The Black Ice Xtreme 3 takes Xtreme PC Radiator performance to a higher level. Based on the powerful Black Ice Xtreme platform, the Xtreme 3 triples performance with three times the surface area, accommodating three 120mm fans on a high density double row copper-finned core. Extreme users with large cases (or no case at all) will find this radiator to their liking.†Standard features include 1/4" NPT/BSPT/BSPP threaded fittings, double row full copper-finned core and a low pressure drop design.
- 2-pass Double-row Low Pressure Drop Radiator specifically developed for PC Water-cooling based on the new high-performance Black Ice Xtreme design.
- Xtreme performance: rated for 2445KCal per hour (9702 BTU per hour).
Double Row 360 mm (9.44 inch) Copper-finned core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity.
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction.
- Self-tapping and case mounting holes for easy installation of 120mm fans.
- Now with 1/4" NPT/BSPT/BSPP threaded fittings (Fittings available for 3/8" ID or 1/2" ID Tubing)
- Optimal 397 x 133 x 40 mm (15.63 x 5.25 x 1.77 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases.
- Designed to meet the performance demands of hardcore Xtreme Professional PC water-cooling and case mod enthusiasts.
Height: 397 mm (~15.6 inches)
Width: 133 mm (~ 5.25 inches
Thickness: 40 mm (~ 1.60 inches)