The Black Ice Xtreme 2 takes Xtreme PC Radiator performance to a higher level. Based on the powerful Black Ice Xtreme platform, the Xtreme2 doubles performance with twice the surface area accommodating two 120mm fans. Standard features include 1/4" NPT/BSPT/BSPP threaded ports (fittings), double row full copper-finned core and a low pressure drop design.
- 2-pass Double-row Low Pressure Drop Radiator specifically developed for PC Water-cooling based on the new high-performance Black Ice Xtreme design.
- Xtreme performance: rated for 1580KCal per hour (6270 BTU per hour).
Double Row 240 mm (9.44 inch) Copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity.
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction.
- Self-tapping and case mounting holes for easy installation of 120mm fans.
- Now with 1/4" NPT/BSPT/BSPP threaded ports to accommodate a variety of fittings.†
- Optimal 273.4 x 133 x 45 mm (10.75 x 5.25 x 1.77 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases.
- Designed to meet the performance demands of hardcore Xtreme PC water-cooling enthusiasts.
Dimensions - Width - 133 mm, Height 273.4 mm, Thickness 45 mm