WaterChill CPU Cooler Antarctica DYO
CPU Cooler Antarctica DYO - CPU01/A 10mm or 1/2' fittings
CPU Cooler Antarctica DYO
The CPU Cooler Antarctica block is the ultimate block for high performance and overclocking. Based on pure Copper and equipped with STREAM CHANNELS™ which facilitates a very fast distribution of heat from the inlet point this is the ultimate tool for the extreme enthusiast. The intense flow speed (little internal friction) and a great heat spreading gives the WaterChill CPU cooler Antarctica Maximum cooling capacity. The WaterChill CPU cooling Antarctica block offers the best cooling performance on the market. No more no less.
- Reduction of CPU core temperaturs at max load by 40-70%.
- Significantly improved CPU stability.
Broadest application versatility on the market.
- Two water outlets for more aggressive water flow.
- Extreme overclocking potential.
10 times more effective than air cooling.
- Can be fully integrated with both WaterChill and other third party water cooling solutions.
- TOP Performance (on par or better than the competition) and capable of removing at least 200W of CPU-heat
- NEW “Push on” fittings for tool-less and easy assembly of tubes on the CPU block.
- SUPPORTS INTEL S478, AMD SOCKET A (S462), AMD ATHLON FX (S939/S940) & AMD ATHLON64 (S754)
- Easy mount of the block on motherboard with finger screws.
- A machined finish that ensures a high and uniform quality and perfect CPU contact.
- An extremely good plainness and surface smoothness.
- Pure copper base plate - providing best possible heat removal ratio.
- Optimized fittings (/tubes) for maximum flow.
- ALL fittings and mounting accessories included in standard package.