The KA7177 KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. The KA7177 also provides Smart Card/CAC support. With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables; offering superior signal compensation for greatly enhanced video quality.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality. Supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 50m
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support
*1680 x 1050 (Reduced blanking) and 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking) not supported by KA7xxxx KVM Adapter Cables
KVM Adapter Cable Compatibility.