The patent pending MCRES-1000 assembly is a combination reservoir and 5 1/4" CD Rom drive bay rack designed specifically for Swiftech's Award Winning MCP350 pump. Its primary purpose is to reduce the space needed to install the liquid cooling circuit by combining two components: the reservoir and the pump into a single 5 1/4" drive bay.
The product is sold as a do-it-yourself kit (without pump) for upgrade purposes under part number MCRES-1000, or as a complete assembly including the MCP350 pump under part number MCRES-1000P.
Features & Benefits
Reliability Features, "Durable and safe":
- The reservoir is molded from high-density polyethylene for long term durability, and was specially designed to operate efficiently with high-pressure, high-flow pump.
- Reliable one piece construction eliminates the potential for leaks in the joints found in glued acrylic panel constructions.
- 3/8" molded barbs reduce the number of joints compared to NPT threaded ports
- Fill-hole cap features an O-ring for a reliable seal.
Convenience Features, "User Friendly":
- Reduces the space needed to install the liquid cooling circuit by combining two components: the reservoir and the pump, into a single 5 1/4" drive bay.
- Reduces tubbing clutter in the computer
- Fits in any 5 1/4" drive bay, and installs like any other 5 1/4" device with industry standard fine thread screws (M3-0.5).
- Recessed forward section of the reservoir provides ample clearance to use most standard 5 1/4" bay covers and a number of fan controllers.
- Large fill-hole for a quick system fill or refill
The MCRES-1000P assembly as supplied with our liquid cooling kits
The MCRES-1000P features enough room to install a number of fan controllers in the same drive bay
A complete installation, in all its simplicity