Sporting more than twice the performance of its predecessor, the Black Ice Xtreme PC Radiator is the marriage of high performance watercooling and the Black Ice compact form factor. Standard features include 1/4" NPT/BSPT/BSPP threaded fittings, double row full copper-finned core and a low pressure drop design.
- 2-pass Double-row Low Pressure Drop Radiator specifically developed for PC watercooling based on the new high-performance Black Ice Xtreme design.
- More than DOUBLE the performance at the compact Black Ice Prime form factor: rated for 790KCal per hour (3134BTU per hour) or 919Wh.
- 120 mm x 32 mm (4.72 inch x 1.25 inch) Double-row Copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity.
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction.
- Self-tapping and case mounting holes for easy installation of 120mm fans.
- New stock is now Available in 9.5 mm (3/8 inch) custom female 1/4" NPT/BSPT/BSPP compatible fittings.
- Compact 153 x 133 x 45mm (5.9 x 5 x 1.69 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases.
- Designed to meet the performance demands of hardcore PC watercooling enthusiasts.