Radiator Black Ice Pro 120mm
Black Ice Radiator 120mm [03-C-0003]
[for 1/2' inside dimensions]
Black Ice Radiator
The Black Ice Pro radiator is specifically designed for PC water-cooling. It uses a full copper-finned core with a high-density louvered copper fin configuration, flat tubes for maximum coolant-core heat conductivity, built-in mounting brackets and plenum chamber with tap tight screw holes for outstanding cooling performance that fits perfectly inside your PC.
- Copper tubing for maximum heat exchange ratio.
- Optimal price/performance ratio.
- Optimal heat removal.
- Extreme low noise construction.
- Available in Black.
- Optimal Overclocking potential.
Key Features: 2-pass Radiator specifically developed for PC watercooling.
- Now with improved internal pressure drop for increased cooling efficiency. Now with 12.5mm (1/2' inch) pre-angled inlet/outlet barbed hose connectors.
- New high-durability custom formulation acrylic paint finish.
- Rated for 378KCal per hour (1501 BTU per hour) or 440W.
- 120 mm (4.72 inch) Copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity.
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction.
- Self-tapping 120mm fan and case mounting holes for ease of installation.
- Compact 157 x 133 x 25 mm (5.9 x 5 x 0.98 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases.