Radiator Black Ice Triple 120mm
Radiator RDT02 120mm TRIPLE, 10mm or 1/2' fittings [03-L-0333/03-L-8333 ]
[Modified Black Ice Pro III]
Radiator Black Ice Extreme
Boosting more than tripple the performance of its predecessor - the Black Ice Xtreme PC Radiator is the ultimate unit for high performance water cooling – no more, no less. Standard features - double row full copper-finned core and a low pressure drop design.
This edition of the Black Ice Pro III Extreme TRIPLE radiator is equipped with easy push-on fittings for easy and better mounting of the tubes.
Key benefits: Copper tubing for maximum heat exchange ratio.
- Optimal price/performance ratio.
- Optimal heat removal.
- Extreme low noise construction. Available in Black.
- Ultimate Overclocking potential.
Key Features: 2-pass Double-row Low Pressure Drop.
- Radiator specifically developed for PC watercooling based on the new high-performance Black Ice Xtreme design.
- Triple the performance at the compact Black Ice Prime form factor: rated for 1732.5 KCal per hour (6875 BTU per hour).
- 360 mm (9.44 inch) Copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity. High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction.
- Self-tapping and case mounting holes for easy installation of 3 120mm fans.
- Now 12.5 mm (1/2 inch) pre-angled inlet/outlet barbed hose connectors.
- Optimal 397 x 133 x 25mm (15.63 x 5.25 x 1 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases.
- Designed to meet the performance demands of hardcore PC watercooling enthusiasts.