Radiator RDT02 120 mm Black Ice Pro
Radiator RDT02 120mm, 10mm or 1/2' fittings [03-L-0511/03-L-0111]
[Modified Black Ice Pro]
Black Ice Radiator
This Black Ice Pro radiator is specifically designed for PC water-cooling. It uses a full copper-finned core with a high-density louvered copper fin configuration, flat tubes for maximum coolant-core heat conductivity, built-in mounting brackets and plenum chamber with tap tight screw holes for outstanding cooling performance that fits perfectly inside your PC. This edition of the Black Ice Pro radiator is equipped with easy push-on fittings for easy and better mounting of the tubes.
Key Benefits: Copper tubing for maximum heat exchange ratio.
- Optimal price/performance ratio.
- Optimal heat removal.
- Extreme low noise construction.
- Available in Black.
- Optimal Overclocking potential.
Key Features: 2-pass Radiator specifically developed for PC watercooling.
- Now with improved internal pressure drop for increased cooling efficiency.
- Optimized fittings (/tubes) for maximum flow. New high-durability custom formulation acrylic paint finish.
- Rated for 378KCal per hour (1501 BTU per hour) or 440W.
- 120 mm (4.72 inch) Copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity.
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction.
- Self-tapping 120mm fan and case mounting holes for ease of installation
Compact 157 x 133 x 25 mm (5.9 x 5 x 0.98 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases.