FanMax fan controller is the ideal device to control and adjust the revolutions of your fans in your whole computer system. You can turn either of the “Cooling Zones” off, when any of them is not necessary. Therefore you can minimize the noise development efficiently.
You can easily set up two different “Cooling Zones”, each of which consists of up to four fans. You can easily switch either “Cooling Zone” on or off , independently or simultaneously, so you can tailor-make two different cooling profiles for your system.
Each connected fan, depending on your settings and requirements, can be precisely adjusted from 6 up to 12 volt input. Whether full or low power performance from your installed fans is all under your control.
FanMax comes with all necessary cables to connect up to 8 fans with standard 3-Pin or PWM connector. All you need is an unused 5.25” bay for your computer case, and you are ready to go.
- Can be used together with NesteQ MaxZero to
visually monitor the revolutions per minute of the fans
- Aluminum front bezel available in silver or black color
- Up to 8 fans under control simultaneously
- Easy setup with two separate “Cooling Zones”
- LEDs to indicate on/off state of each “Cooling Zone”
- Each “Cooling Zone” able to be turned on or off independently
- Precise 6 to 12 volt adjustment range for each connected fan
- Compatible to fans with 3-Pin or PWM connector